Priyanka Chopra at IIFA 2012

Indian Bollywood Star Hot and Top recent news

Priyanka performed on the remixed account of in aakhon ki masti ke from Umrao Jaan, Salaam-e-Ishq meri jaan, Pyar do pyaar lo and Pardesiya. Later, the experienced person actress herself joined Piggie Chops on stage and the two gave a bad performance on ‘Rafta Rafta’.

On in receipt of the honours, Rekha said, “I would like to dedicate this award to my producers who have inspired me and the youthful actors of our manufacturing like Ranbir Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Priyanka Chopra…who are super gifted. I am proud that I go on to be a part of the film fraternity.”

What could be a better way to disburse compliment to an evergreen beauty and able actress than opting for a recital on some of her maximum hit songs. So, it was when Priyanka Chopra paid a good-looking tribute to long ago actor Rekha at the 13th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards on Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment