‘Zila Ghaziabad’ to groove on Shriya Saran


Indian Bollywood Star Hot and Top recent news

Shriya is quite keyed up about the song and supposed at a dialogue, “I have done an item song in ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’. It is a amusing song. Every occasion I used to see for myself on the check, I used to think ‘Is that me’? As a performer, it is amusing to trial with your image. I have done much item information in the South, but this would be my first in any Hindi film.”

Shriya Saran has not had a extremely successful job in Bollywood. She has completed some not so important roles in flicks like ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’, ‘Mission Istanbul’ and ‘Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai’. Now, her determination be seen grooving to a luxurious item song in Sanjay Dutt’s approaching ‘Zila Ghaziabad’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment